Looking for a Man? Click HERE

Looking for a Woman? Click HERE

Looking for a Date Fast?
Custom Search

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Woman seeks intelligent man

Am a woman looking for a man. The huge advantage I have is that I understand men and their needs. That is why every man who contacts me will get a photo that shows everything but my face. Intelligent men will grasp exactly what I mean and I do have a weakness for intelligent guys. I work in finance for a major corporate concern in Nairobi and so you needn't worry that I am the wrong kind of woman selling something that real men don't like to buy. I am the right kind of woman for a fun-loving energetic guy who does not mind an older woman. Contact me for much more details and straight talk.

Contact me now
Comments
0 Comments

ShoutMix chat widget